CLEPA represents the European automotive supply industry, bringing together well over 120 of the world’s most prominent suppliers of car parts, systems and modules, linking the sector to policy makers and regulators. European automotive suppliers are world leaders in
automotive technology for safe, sustainable and smart mobility. This vibrant European sector employs 5 million citizens and has an annual turnover of 600 billion Euros. CLEPA seeks to proactively engage in the EU and UN decision making processes, shaping
legislation and global technical harmonisation impacting the automotive business.
What is the job offer?
CLEPA is looking to hire a policy officer on initially a 6-month contract to work at its
The main tasks are to:
– monitor and analyse policy dossiers and processes, in particular in the field of
– support the head of government affairs and other members of the CLEPA team in a
wide variety of public affairs and communications activities;
– organise, prepare and follow up internal and external meetings;
– draft presentations, articles and reports;
– maintain good relations with representatives of the EU institutions, the association’s
members and other stakeholders;
Who are we looking for?
For this challenging role we prefer a candidate who already has some experience in working
with the European institutions and/or within a trade association, but we are also open for a
young high potential.
– Strong analytic skills
– Deep interest in the workings of the European institutions, previous experience in
environmental policy is an asset
– Affinity with European manufacturing industry
– Excellence in writing, editing and speaking English
– Good knowledge of at least two other European languages
– Clear communicator and team player
– Great organiser, multi-tasker and time keeper
What does CLEPA offer?
– A highly interesting temporary job with the possibility to build up relevant experience
in a dynamic international environment
– A competitive remuneration package
– A modern office setting in a central Brussels location
How to apply?
Please send your motivation and CV to HR@clepa.be before 21 March 2018. We will contact
you as soon as possible.