From 20.03.2019 to 22.03.2019 - Vienna, Austria
19TH INTERNATIONAL AUTOMOBILE RECYCLING CONGRESS IARC 2019
March 20 – 22, 2019, Vienna, Austria
The congress is a platform to exchange the latest information, to meet your business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
This top quality congress will focus on:
- Update on future cars and its impact on recycling
- Safety aspects of collection and recycling of electric vehicles (cars, trucks, buses, bikes)
- Benefits of the circular economy for car manufacturers and recyclers
- Country reports and updates on new laws and regulations regarding take-back quotas
- Sustainability benefits of automotive recycling
- Autonomous driving vehicles impact on car recycling
- Next generation recycling processes and equipment
- Innovations in dismantling, shredding and sorting
- How to recycle new materials used in future cars
- Recycling of lithium-ion batteries of hybrid and electric vehicles
- Reuse & refurbishment – How about data security?
- Recycling of electric and electronic components
The event is supported by CLEPA.