CLEPA Innovation Awards: application period extended till the 5th of April
Do you believe in your company’s potential? Would you consider your projects as visionary? Have you been working on a forward-thinking concept in one of the following fields?
It is possible that some of your ideas (not necessarily implemented yet) end up changing the future of mobility. That is why CLEPA, for the 4th consecutive year, is rewarding those initiatives that can contribute to developing the values of the industry.
Considering the complex configuration of the automotive sector, the association will extend the application period until the 5th of April, to better represent the wide variety of companies in the industry. This is the last chance for applications!
Who can apply?
All automotive suppliers, irrespective of size are eligible and welcome to participate. Moreover, considering the essential contribution of small and medium companies in the future of the industry, there will be a special prize in each category for SMEs.
An international jury of experts will assess all applications, taking into consideration the following selection criteria: the ambition, the market relevance, the impact and the quality.
The winners will be made public during the CLEPA Innovation Awards Ceremony on the 13th of June in Brussels.
Why your company should apply?
- Increase your company brand enhancement
- Recognise your employees’ innovation efforts
- Get press coverage for nominees and winners through respected automotive magazines
- High exposure through the CLEPA communication channels
- Use your Award application in your external and internal communication
- Networking opportunities during the CLEPA Innovation Awards Ceremony
How to apply?
In: CLEPA News, Connectivity & Automation, Environment & Energy, Growth & Competitiveness, Safety