The European Investment Bank launches a new initiative for future mobility
A new initiative for transport Future Mobility, launched by the EIB- European Investment Bank, supports clean, digital and automated transport investments.
It backs projects that reduce carbon emissions, increase energy efficiency and boost technological innovation.
The initiative backs projects that reduce carbon emissions, increase energy efficiency and boost technological innovation.
- Clean – Alternative fuels, new vehicles and their charging or fuelling mechanisms. Technology that fights climate change, reduces pollution and cuts noise.
- Digital – Technology that makes the transport network more efficient and reduces congestion and damage to public health.
- Automated – Innovative ideas that make it safer to travel.
- Telecommunications and energy – Technologies and applications from other sectors, such as energy and telecommunications, or from innovative companies with experience in these sectors.
- Access to affordable financing for risky projects with viable business models
- Long tenors and competitive pricing
- Advisory services to help projects succeed
- A quality stamp of approval that attracts more investors
More information: https://www.eib.org/en/publications/future-mobility
Source: European Investment Bank
In: CLEPA News, Environment & Energy