Forum for Mobility & Society will host its next panel event on 20 March
Road Transport in the EU: Are we going in the right direction?
20 March 2019, 16:30-19:30
Renaissance Hotel, Brussels
The Forum for Mobility and Society will host one more panel event before the European elections. Discussions will be focusing on the achievements in the field of European road transport policy over the past 5 years, while looking ahead at the next term of the European Commission and Parliament. The panel will address EU legislative developments in road safety, environmental affairs, connectivity and automated mobility.
The debate will be followed by a Cocktail Reception.
16:30-17:00 Registration and welcome drinks
- Dominique Riquet, MEP and Chair of the Forum for Mobility & Society
- Cosmin Boiangiu, Deputy Permanent Representative of the Romanian Permanent Representation to the EU
- Radu Colonescu, Government Affairs Manager at Goodyear Europe
- Sigrid de Vries, Secretary General at CLEPA
- Ellen Townsend, Policy Director at ETSC
- Chris Carroll, Policy Director at FIA Region I
- Julia Poliscanova, Clean Vehicles and Air Quality Manager at Transport & Environment
- Elisabeth Werner, Director for Land Transport at DG MOVE, European Commission
- Bernd Lange, MEP and Chair of the Forum for Mobility & Society
Moderation: Dave Keating
18:30-19:30 Cocktail Reception
In: CLEPA News, Connectivity & Automation, Environment & Energy, Growth & Competitiveness, Safety