EC Expert Group Register
The Customs Expert Group’s fourth meeting will take place on June 19. 2017
Items on the agenda include:
- UCC – DA FIRST AMENDMENT LIST OF ISSUES (DOCUMENT DIH 15/006 REV 6) (60′)
The Commission will present the revised list of issues to be included in the first amendment to the data-related UCC DA provisions with a view of its finalisation during the meeting.
- GUIDANCE DOCUMENT ON THE EUCDM PHASE II (DOCUMENTS DIH 17/004 AND DIH 17/005) (60′)
The Commission will present the results of the work done in the subgroups A and B of the Customs 2020 Project Group in charge of the preparation of the guidance document on the EUCDM with view of its finalisation during the next CEG-DIH meeting in September.
- COLLECTION OF VAT FOR DISTANCE SALES OF GOODS (DOCUMENT DIH 17/003) (30′)
The Commission will present a working document which suggests the necessary adaptations to the U’CC-DA, UCC-IA and guidance document on the EUCDM for the proper implementation of the Mini One Stop Shop (MOSS) which has been proposed by the Commission in the VAT sector (COM(2016)757final).
- EU CDM – STATE OF PLAY (15′)
The Commission will present the progress made with the EUCDM and the updates to the content in version 2.0.
- CUSTOMS GOODS MANIFEST – MAPPING OF E2 DATASET IN EUCDM (DOCUMENT DIH 17/006) (45′)
The Commission will present an initiative raised by a TCG member that aims at amending the mapping of the customs goods manifest dataset in the EUCDM with view to adjust it to business reality.