Automotive suppliers showcase top technologies in Munich
With 500 exhibitors from more than 25 countries, 500 speakers, and new locations in the heart of Munich, IAA MOBILITY kicks off on 7 September. The 2021 edition will showcase new products from around the world, as well as innovations on the road to climate-neutral mobility. The event’s post-pandemic concept also sets new standards for hosting future trade shows and takes place for the first time in the city of Munich.
Under the motto “What will move us next”, IAA MOBILITY will present major world premieres and all the latest trends for digital and climate-neutral mobility. A large number of international exhibitors from the mobility ecosystem will showcase what people will be able to use on the roads in the future. The event will feature a Summit, where media and professionals will meet; a Conference, hosting international guests to discuss key trends; a Blue Lane, where new products will be tested by visitors; as well as the Open Spaces in the city centre, making innovations accessible to the public. The Munich mobility show opens to visitors from 7-12 September. The Media Days will be held on 6-7 September.
Automotive suppliers at the IAA
Leading the advancement of smart, sustainable and safe mobility, a wide number of automotive supply companies will be showcasing their contributions to the future of this complex ecosystem. CLEPA will actively participate in the event and will use the opportunity to host a long awaited in-person meeting of its Steering Committee, which will gather high-level representatives from the industry.
Outstanding technologies designed by automotive suppliers can be found in the following exhibition areas:
- Bosal – Summit: Hall B2.C71, Hall B1.C01
- Brose – Summit: Hall B1.B60; Open Space Hofgarten HG500; Open Space Extended IAA Experience D67 + D96
- Continental – Summit: Hall B1.C20
- Denso – Virtual exhibitor
- Faurecia – Summit: Hall A1.B70
- Hella – Summit: Hall A1.B40
- Here Technologies – Summit: Hall A2.A71
- Hyundai Mobis – Summit: Hall B2.C20
- Magna – Summit: Hall B3.C60
- Mahle – Summit: Hall B1.C80; Open Space: Königsplatz KP170
- Maxion Wheels – Summit: Hall B2.C71
- Plastic Omnium – Summit: Hall B3.B20
- Robert Bosch – Summit: Hall B3.C30; Open Space Königsplatz KP145 + Odeonsplatz OP410; Open Space Extended Hall B5.B99 + IAA Experience D93
- Schaeffler – Summit: Hall B3.A80; Open Space Extended: Hall B4.B41/B42 + Hall B4.E51 + IAA Experience BL01
- Valeo – Summit: Hall A1.B01; Open Space: Königsplatz BL100; Open Space Extended: IAA Experience BL01
- VDA – Summit: Hall A2.A71, Hall A2.B05, Hall A2.C01, Hall A2.D50, Hall A2.D51, Hall B2.A90, Hall B3.B60, North-west entrance PHW E0; Open Space: Königsplatz BL100 + BL138, Max-Joseph-Platz BL900, Odeonsplatz BL400, Residenzhöfe, BL600, Wittelsbacherplatz BL200 + BL300; Open Space Extended: IAA Experience BL01
- Webasto – Summit: Hall B3.B80; Open Space: Odeonsplatz OP430
In: CLEPA News