The Women Automotive Summit will take place June 13th at Le Meridien Hotel, Stuttgart.
This is an event about women in the automotive industry; but not just for women…
Many companies have their own initiatives to promote diversity, but there is still a need for cross-industry collaboration. This event will showcase global leaders’ success stories and explore how the current changes in the automotive industry and technology advances are affecting people’s role.
What can you expect from this event:
– Learn from industry leaders & listen to their success stories
– Gain insight how you can better yourself & reach your full potential
– Understand how the changing in the automotive industry are affecting your role
– Network with your peers and discuss with other male and female attendees what needs to be done for future success
A few current speakers include:
- Linda Jackson, CEO, Citroën, France
- Helen Emsley, Executive Director, Global Design, General Motors, USA
- Uwe Kueppers, Chairman EMEA, MESA& Senior Manager, Rockwell, Germany
- Angelika Sodian, Managing Director, NIO, UK
- Ellen Sasson, Automotive Industry Advisor, SAP, USA
A discount of 25% is available for CLEPA members. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your discount code.