Automotive Connect 2018 – Breaking new ground for OEMs and their suppliers
Date: 12 June 2018
Time: 10:00 – 17:00 Venue: Design Offices Munich Highlight Towers, Mies-van-der-Rohe-Strasse 8, 80807 Munich Germany
Bird & Bird in association with the European Association of Automotive Suppliers (CLEPA) and the Association of Corporate Counsel Europe (ACC Europe) has the pleasure of inviting you to this year’s international automotive conference Automotive Connect, which will take place in Munich on 12 June 2018.
Legal experts and industry representatives will offer insights into the challenges and opportunities resulting from new interfaces between technology, regulation and business models in the automotive industry. Topics they will discuss include:
Access to in-vehicle data
- Access to in-vehicle data & new business models
- How does the GDPR affect the use of in-vehicle data?
Data ecosystem and liability
- Building, managing and supporting the data ecosystems – the OEM perspective
- Who is liable for damage caused by a connected and automated car (CAD)?
- The Data Supply Chain “Cold War”
- Taxonomy of data and secure solutions – a technical perspective
- Cyber-risk in the automotive sector – more than door openers being hacked
Update on case law and legislative developments