Automobilwoche Smart Data Car Data will take place February 20th in Munich, Germany.
Artificial intelligence, autonomous driving and connectivity are revolutionizing the automotive industry. The Automobile Week event “Smart Data Car Data” draws attention to the crucial issues of digital transformation in the car, in production and in sales.
The event will cover the transformation in the automotive industry. These are the topics you can expect:
– Software platforms for in-car organization
– Data management and digitization for purchasing from suppliers
– Opportunities for digital business opportunities
– What artificial intelligence means for the mobility of the future
– The future of autonomous driving
– Connectivity and associated business models
– Success in car trading through digitization
Program & registration
In addition to lectures and discussions, there is a trade exhibition, breakout sessions, a lunch – and at the end a get together. All speakers are available for Q&A.
CLEPA members can benefit from a special discount for this event. If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your discount code.