44th FARO Meeting – European Automotive Materials
FARO is a highly-respected risk management intelligence organisation for commodity users and has assembled a distinguished panel of speakers to address its 44th meeting, which will focus on the state of the competition between Aluminium, Steel, Magnesiun, Carbon and other solutions.
Among the panelists, we are pleased to confirm the participation of CLEPA President Roberto Vavassori.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Automotive industry by the numbers – The market challenge is technology
- Global Light Vehicles: when will Emerging Markets recover
- The European and worldwide automotive market scenario
- Decision drivers and challenges for European OEMs
- Reduction of CO2 emissions, safety requirements, connectivity, automated driving, customer requests
- Iran: The biggest automotive market in the Middle East
- Business opportunities for Italian and European companies after the end of the embargo
- What are the key issues for automotive suppliers?
- Mobility solutions: electrification of functions
- Smart Factory of Industry 4.0
- Materials choice
- Lightweighting projects
- Sustainability: a must for the sector
- Current trends
- Aluminium vs. Steel – Other materials and composites
- Cost comparison
Speakers from Iranian Auto Parts Manufacturers Association, CRF (FCA Company), Constellium, George Fischer Automotive, ArcelorMittal, LMC Automotive, FIAMM Spa, VRM Spa, CSMT Gestione, London Metal Exchange, RAFFMETAL Spa, Tazzari Group, ANFIA, EGM Group and Ducker Worldwide, among others, have agreed to take part.
On the second day, there will be a focus on commodity outlook and macro-economic view.
For the relevant details and the side trips that are available, including one at the Modena track, click here.
Below you will find a link to the registration form, the preliminary agenda for the conference and some details.
FARO Club has selected some hotels close to the location that are reserving special (DUS, B&B). Please refer to: 44th FARO Meeting and proceed autonomously with the booking. The hotel costs are borne by the participant. The secretariat of FARO Club is not responsible for bookings.
|NON CLEPA MEMBER||1800€|
|SINGLE DAY PARTICIPATION – CLEPA MEMBER||790€|
|SINGLE DAY PARTICIPATION – NON CLEPA MEMBER||950€|
FARO Club Secretariat
email: firstname.lastname@example.org – tel: (+39) 030375611